Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
Take your Business studies and career to the next level—with an MBA from Centenary University.
Our new 4+1 BS/MBA achieves your goal in less time.
You’re immersed in your Business studies, and don’t want to stop the momentum. Why not enhance your resume with an MBA through Centenary’s 4+1 program? This dual degree allows you to earn a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration (BSBA) or Accounting with a Master’s of Business Administration in one seamless academic track over five years.
How It Works
Our 4+1 program is open to Centenary University Business students who apply at the end of the Fall semester during junior year. Accepted students begin taking MBA courses during senior year and remain for one additional year after earning an undergraduate degree to complete the advanced degree.
Applicants to the program must have:
- At least 56 credits and a minimum undergraduate GPA of 3.3 at time of application
- Completed undergraduate courses in Economics, Statistics, and Accounting with a grade of B or better
- Submitted transcripts from all colleges and universities attended
- Provided a personal statement
- Completed an interview with the MBA program director
- Good oral and written communication skills, and the ability to succeed in quantitatively-oriented programs
All MBA courses are 3 credits; the total program is 39 credits. Students must complete 21 credits of core courses, 15 credits of required courses, and a 3-credit capstone course, as shown below:
Course # | Course Title | (Semester)
Core Courses - 21 credits
- GBA505 | Business Communications | Fall – Senior Year
- GBA510 | Managerial Economics | Spring – Senior Year
- GBA530 | Management Information Systems | Spring – Senior Year
- GBA500 | Leadership | Summer 1 – Year 5
- GBA520 | Financial Accounting | Summer 1 – Year 5
- GBA550 | Marketing Management | Summer 2 – Year 5
- GBA560 | Legal and Social Environment of Business | Summer 2 – Year 5
Non-Core Courses – 18 Credits
- GBA610 | Financial Management | Fall – Year 5
- GBA640 | Quantitative Analysis | Fall – Year 5
- GBA660 | Organizational Theory | Fall – Year 5
- GBA540 | Global Business Environment | Spring – Year 5
- GBA620 | Human Resources Management | Spring – Year 5
- GBA690 | Business Strategy & Policy | Spring – Year 5