If face-to-face interaction is the way you learn best, our Traditional MBA program is designed for you.
Centenary University’s Traditional MBA allows you work closely with your fellow students and professors in small classes at our main campus in Hackettstown. You will follow a traditional “college” style of learning — each course is 15 weeks long and occurs once per week, Monday through Thursday, for three hours in the evening.
Our program allows you to pursue your degree full time or part time, depending on your needs and your schedule.
The Skills to Succeed
Our MBA program will prepare you for leadership in many types of business. We help develop the knowledge and skills you need to move ahead in your career — either as a valued member of an existing organization or as a successful manager of your own business.
Students who complete Centenary’s MBA program will develop the skills needed to excel in upper-management positions, including:
- How to critically analyze an organization’s performance.
- How to use technology in problem solving and communication.
- The legal and cultural aspects of an efficient and effective workplace.
- An understanding of the global business environment.
In many cases, you will learn skills and techniques that you can implement at your own job the next day.
A Streamlined Program
Centenary’s Traditional MBA program can be completed at your own pace. You will take a total of 13 courses, all packed with critical information:
- Seven required foundation courses: leadership, business communication, managerial economics, financial accounting, management information systems, marketing management, and legal and social environment of business.
- Five additional courses from the following choices: the global business environment, financial management quantitative analysis, human resource management, organizational theory, and problems in marketing.
- A capstone business strategy course at the end of the program.
It’s time to take your career to the next level with a Centenary MBA. Apply now.