Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
Think about the leaders who have made your schools a success. Are you ready to be that person?
Centenary University’s Master of Arts (MA) In Education: Educational Leadership program is approved by the New Jersey Department of Education to grant Principal licensure. Our 39-credit program is designed to provide you with:
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of school leadership and administration.
- A strong background in the design, implementation, practice and assessment of instructional programs.
The program also includes coursework in the areas of school law, curriculum development and supervision. We put a strong emphasis on developing leaders who understand and accept the differences in their students, colleagues and families, with regard to ability, socio-economic status and cultural diversity.
In Centenary’s Master of Arts (M.A.) In Education: Educational Leadership program, you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of educational leadership.
- Learn the skills necessary to excel as an educational leader and to support effective teaching and learning.
- Acquire the necessary skills to critically analyze a learning organization’s performance.
- Develop an appreciation of the legal, cultural and ethical issues that influence our nation’s educational institutions.
We are looking for leaders ready to guide our schools into the future. Apply now.
M.A. in Instructional Leadership
With the rapidly shifting educational environment, school leaders need to stay on top of the latest instructional tools and trends to ensure their students’ success.
The Master of Arts in Education: Instructional Leadership is a 36 credit program designed to enhance the competencies, knowledge and skills of educational professionals in the areas of design, implementation, practice and assessment of instructional programs.
The MA is designed to equip professional educators with the skills necessary to become instructional leaders in public and private schools. This program is designed to be utilized by public and private school teachers.
- Develop instructional leaders.
- Enhance the instructional competencies and knowledge of members of the education profession.
- Provide educational institutions with instructional leaders skilled in the art of designing, implementing, delivering, and assessing instructional programs.
- Enrich and foster an understanding of individual differences and how they can be addressed.
- Foster collaboration among instructional professionals from educational institutions and corporate organizations.
- Develop an understanding of outcome and performance-based assessment.
- Enable individuals to understand, interpret and extend research in the field of educational psychology, instructional leadership, staff development, and curriculum development.
Centenary University’s history in training teachers goes back more than 50 years. But our education program and our faculty are on the forefront of developing new, innovative ways to train tomorrow’s teachers and to continue to train them throughout their careers.
Be an Instructional Leader. Apply Now.
M.A. in Special Education with an option for Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement
With a master’s degree in Special Education, you will be ready to pursue a rewarding career helping exceptional learners reach their full potential.
Centenary University’s Master of Arts (MA) in Special Education program will provide you with comprehensive training on how to create a learning environment in which all students can excel. We offer two program options, depending on your current qualifications:
- A 39-credit program for students working toward a master’s degree and a Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement.
- A 36-credit program for students who enter the program with their Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement and are only working toward their master’s degree.
Our Special Education program is offered as part of Centenary’s commitment to producing “broadly educated” graduates who want to make a difference in their community and in their profession. The curriculum includes courses on the assessment of children with special needs as well as the social and communication challenges they face.
Centenary’s Master of Arts (MA) in Special Education program will:
- Provide you with timely training at a time when major changes are happening in the field of special education.
- Prepare you to act as a role model and innovator in the field.
- Allow you to understand and embrace diversity.
- Offer you a broad-based program of study to understand the needs of diverse learners from multiple perspectives.
Teachers with the skills to help students with special educational needs will always be in high demand. Apply now.
Internship & Jobs
Internships & Jobs are currently not available.