Think about the leaders who have made your schools a success. Are you ready to be that person?
Centenary University’s Master of Arts (MA) In Education: Educational Leadership program is approved by the New Jersey Department of Education to grant Principal licensure. Our 39-credit program is designed to provide you with:
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of school leadership and administration.
- A strong background in the design, implementation, practice and assessment of instructional programs.
The program also includes coursework in the areas of school law, curriculum development and supervision. We put a strong emphasis on developing leaders who understand and accept the differences in their students, colleagues and families, with regard to ability, socio-economic status and cultural diversity.
In Centenary’s Master of Arts (MA) In Education: Educational Leadership program, you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of educational leadership.
- Learn the skills necessary to excel as an educational leader and to support effective teaching and learning.
- Acquire the necessary skills to critically analyze a learning organization’s performance.
- Develop an appreciation of the legal, cultural and ethical issues that influence our nation’s educational institutions.
We are looking for leaders ready to guide our schools into the future. Apply now.