Click below to download the Form
About Our Professional Development School (PDS) Programs
The program has been designed to create learning communities that function as collaborative partnerships between a school/school district and Centenary University. In doing so, the program offers win-win-win opportunities for P-12 learners, pre-service teachers, and in-service teachers.
Centenary University is actively engaged in the national movement promoting Professional Development School (PDS) collaboration, and is continuing to encourage and promote relationships that will help ensure quality field placements for our student teacher interns and on-going professional growth of educators.
PDS Degree, Certification, and Licensure Programs
The following programs are able to receive the PDS Benefits:
- Supervisor Licensure
- Ed. D. in Educational Leadership
- M.Ed in Educational Practice
- Master of Education in Reading with NJ Reading Specialist Certification
- Master of Arts in Instructional Leadership – Supervisor Licensure
- Master of Arts in Educational Leadership – Principal Licensure
- Master of Arts Special Education
- Master of Arts in Special Education including Teacher of Students with Disabilities Certification
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities (certification only)