Centenary University offers an accelerated Master of Business Administration degree program for busy working adults. Our program can help you gain the required skills and confidence you need to represent yourself as a talented business professional in today’s competitive business market.
Only 13 Courses
By increasing the value of the courses you will be taking we are able to keep the required course list to a minimum and increase the speed with which you’ll be earning your MBA.
Just 13 information-rich courses are necessary to complete your MBA at Centenary University.
Admission requirements, program requirements, and course descriptions can be found in our Online Catalog.
No Testing Requirements
No GRE or GMAT is required for application or admission.
You can earn your accelerated MBA degree in a variety of convenient settings:
- In person – 1 evening a week in class
- Online – on your own schedule each week
- Blended – 2 evenings a month and online
Whichever format you chose, you can earn your MBA in about two years through the same relevant, high-quality curriculum.
One of New Jersey’s Top MBA programs
In April 2014, New Jersey’s leading business publication NJBIZ published its 2013 listing of top MBA programs in the state based on enrollment.
Centenary was ranked among New Jersey’s top four MBA programs. This distinction acknowledges Centenary’s place as one of the state’s leading college for advanced business degrees.
More about our Accelerated MBA Program
Through our 39-credit hour accelerated MBA degree program, we prepare you for leadership in many types of businesses.
This program develops the talents, knowledge, and skills needed for a successful career … either as a valued member of an existing organization or successfully managing your own business.
Students who complete the accelerated MBA program will:
- Develop the advanced skills needed to excel in an upper managerial position.
- Acquire the evaluative skills to critically analyze an organization’s performance.
- Utilize technology skills in problem solving and communication.
- Develop an appreciation of the legal and cultural realm of the workplace.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the global business environment.
Earn your Master of Business Administration degree and expand your employment opportunities.