Time is an important factor in obtaining your degree. “How long does it take to get an MBA?” is a question that is easier to answer once you understand the different ways you can earn your MBA degree.
- Full Time MBA – Students attend evening courses on our main campus in Hackettstown, NJ. Completion time: Two years.
- Part-time MBA – Students attend evening or weekend classes. Completion time: Three years or longer.
- Accelerated MBA – Students attend evening or weekend classes, but classes occur every eight weeks. Many working adults find this method makes the most sense in terms of time and expense. Completion time: Two to three years.
- Online MBA – Students attend online courses that fit their schedules. Complete your work when convenient, evening, daytime, or weekend classes, in an accelerated course format.
Completion time: Two to three years.
- Blended/Hybrid MBA – Students attend classes face-to-face with instructors and online, usually in an accelerated format. Completion time: Two to three years.