Centenary University has received specialized accreditation for its business programs through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) located at 11374 Strang Line Road in Lenexa, Kansas, USA. The business programs in the following degrees are accredited by the IACBE:
- Master of Business Administration
- Bachelor of Science in:
– Business Administration
This professional accreditation recognizes excellence in business education and demonstrates Centenary’s ability to meet the high expectations of both the academic and business communities.
Business Department Learning Outcomes:
Centenary University’s Traditional Undergraduate Business Degree programs and Traditional Master of Business Administration Program are expected to perform the following activities as a business practitioner:
- Communicate clearly, orally and in writing, to both business and non-business professionals.
- Research, evaluate, and apply relevant qualitative and quantitative information from all types of business and other data.
- Collaborate effectively and collegially, as a team member.
- Employ integrity, ethics and social responsibility.
- Demonstrate essential skills across business disciplines.
Centenary Student Learning Outcomes
View the Public Disclosure report
View the Status report