If you are looking for employees who are smart, skilled and dedicated, you have come to the right place.
Post a job or internship here!
Centenary University graduates not only receive a high quality education, but real-world experience through internships, campus work-study and our required service education. Their dedication is best demonstrated by a recent report from Nj.com that showed Centenary has the second-highest four-year graduation rate among all private colleges in New Jersey.
Your Connection to Centenary
- Community Engagement Fair, February 6, 2019 from 11-1pm.
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/2RobFrZ
- Communications/Arts/Humanities Career/Intern Fair, February 19, 2019 from 3-4:30pm.
- Graduate School Fair, March 6, 2019 from 3-4:30pm.
- Registration Link: http://bit.ly/2RwCBGb
Contact us today to learn more about how the Centenary’s Career Development can help your company. We are located in the Seay Building on Centenary’s main campus in Hackettstown, NJ. Career Development is open 8:30am -12:00pm, 1:00pm – 6:00pm Monday – Thursday and 8:30am -12:00pm, 1:00pm – 4:30pm Friday.