Careers at Centenary University
Centenary University, founded in 1867, is a vibrant, growing, applied liberal arts University and one of the fastest-growing universities in New Jersey. We are located in scenic Northwest New Jersey, about 50 miles from New York City and 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap.
We seek dynamic individuals interested in joining a cross-disciplinary academic and administrative leadership team engaged in building a University whose reputation for Student-Centered Learning will be second to none in the student markets we serve.
Current Job Listings
- Academic Coaches – Business Statistics & Quantitative Analysis – SPS
- Adjunct Instructor – Business Statistics & Quantitative Analysis – SPS
- Adjunct Instructor – Creative Writing
- Adjunct Instructor – Environmental Science
- Adjunct Instructor – Social Media Marketing Strategy & Consulting – Capstone Course
- Adjunct Instructor – Yearbook
- Assistant Professor of Health Science, MLS program Coordinator
- Enrollment Specialist for New Business Development
- Graduate Assistant Residence Director
- Horse Care Assistant
- Instructional Designer
To view all open positions and to apply, please visit www.HigherEdJobs.com
For priority consideration, send cover letter stating salary requirements, resume and contact information of three professional references.
For more information about working at Centenary, click here.