Careers at Centenary University
Centenary University, founded in 1867, is a vibrant, growing, applied liberal arts University and one of the fastest-growing universities in New Jersey. We are located in scenic Northwest New Jersey, about 50 miles from New York City and 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap.
We seek dynamic individuals interested in joining a cross-disciplinary academic and administrative leadership team engaged in building a University whose reputation for Student-Centered Learning will be second to none in the student markets we serve.
Current Job Listings
- Adjunct Instructors for Social Media Marketing Program: Digital Analytics Instructor
- Adjunct Instructors for Social Media Marketing: Digital Analytic Instructor
- Assistant Professor of Environmental Sciences
- Associate Vice President for Adult, Online, and Corporate Education
- Athletic Director
- Development Officer for Annual Leadership Giving, Athletics & Corporate Sponsorship
- Director of Budgeting
- Instructor in Biological Science
- Tutors for Algebra, Statistics & Quantitative Analysis
- Tutors for Economics
To view all open positions, please visit our listings at www.HigherEdJobs.com
For priority consideration, send cover letter stating salary requirements, resume and contact information of three professional references.