Most of our campus services are available 7 days a week, and all are within easy walking distance — no matter where you start on campus.
Centenary University’s campus is a like a small village nestled within the quaint town of Hackettstown, N.J. We strive to provide all of the services our students and staff need for a comfortable and academically vigorous environment. On our main campus, you will find:
- The Taylor Memorial Library is a main hub on campus that offers an extensive collection of books, online databases, research volumes, industry journals and periodicals.
- Facility Management, please contact us for assistance with building repair issues, housekeeping needs or to schedule event setups. You can submit a work order here.
- Our Office of Career Development can help you gain the skills needed to successfully market yourself to potential graduate schools and future employers.
- Dining Services, including our main dining hall in the Lackland Center, features food stations ranging from oven-fired pizza and pasta to a New York style deli.
- The George H. Whitney Chapel is the spiritual center of campus where all are welcome.
- The Wellness Center for Counseling and Health includes Health Services available to all full-time and part-time students as well as a Counseling Center that works directly with students in overcoming difficulties.
- The Centenary University Campus Store sells books, apparel and Centenary-themed gifts.
- The John M. Reeves Student Recreation Center features a gymnasium, free weights and exercise machines.
- Campus safety constantly patrols campus and offers services including late-night escorts for students.