It is never too early to plan for the future you envision.
Centenary University’s Career Development Center, located on the first floor of the Seay Building, next to The SAC, is here to help you identify your career or graduate school goals and create a plan to make them happen.
We encourage you to set your #CUrFuture* and pursue them for all four years by:
- Following our Four-Year Plan for Success.
- Working on self-promotion skills such as resume and cover-letter writing and social media marketing.
- Pursuing internships and work study on campus.
- Meeting with one of our career counselors to discuss your career options.
- Participating in our workshops, career fairs and other events.
- Registering for the College Central Network, the nation’s largest network of college job seekers.
The Career Development Center is open 8:30 am -12:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 4:30 pm Monday -Friday . Walk-ins are welcome, but we encourage students to schedule an appointment online to meet with one of our career counselors as scheduled appointments take precedence.
*Follow us on Instagram! Use #CUrFuture when you post something related to your professional goals.