Centenary Intramural Activities stresses that intramural play is all about having FUN! Intramural activities, events, and sports serve as an integral part to campus life.
All students are encouraged to exercise good judgment in caring for the safety of others as well as themselves. The objective of CIA is to create a balance between engagement, competition, and fun.
Intramurals is one of the most active and student-driven departments for a student to take advantage of what it has to offer. Intramurals is an important factor in greatly improving the quality of lifestyle for any student.
The objective is to play well as a team with good sportsmanship. Fighting, abusive language, and poor sportsmanship will not be tolerated. With those harmful factors out of the game, having fun is a much more achievable goal, which enriches friendships, bonds, and the life of the campus community.
Some of our objectives:
- To improve and maintain health and physical fitness through participation in satisfying Intramural activities.
- Make social contacts and build friendships that can enrich the university experience.
- Allow the development of sports and knowledge and strategies through participation in a safe but competitive situation.
- Provide opportunities for every individual regardless of ability and experience
- Provide opportunities for development of positive attitudes
- Encourage engagement, sportsmanship, and fair play.