Mailboxes are reserved for current resident students
Please follow the following format for having any mail or packages sent to the university:
Student’s Full Name
400 Jefferson St. Box #____________ F (No F for boxes in lobby area)
Hackettstown, NJ 07840
- DO put your box number on everything
- DO bring your key to check your box, if you lose your key, you must pay $10 for a new one
- DO check your email for notification when you are expecting a package or box.
- DO return your key to your RA or CD when checking out of your dorm or you will be charged for a lost key
- DO bring cash if you want to send a letter or SMALL package (up to 1 pound)
- Do NOT put P.O. box
- Do NOT put your box number before the street address
- Do NOT have huge or extremely heavy items sent to the university
- DO NOT return your key for winter or holiday breaks
Please be advised that the mail room is closed on university recognized holidays. When university offices are closed the mail room will be closed (i.e. snow day/delay)
Your mailbox number is printed on your key in most cases, NOT including the F when necessary.