Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
Teachers seeking Teacher of Students with Disabilities Endorsement on the graduate level must already:
- Possess a B.A. in an academic area, and
- Hold general education certification in either Elementary, Middle or Subject Area Certification.
The program consists of seven 3 credit courses designed to comply with the New Jersey State Code and the Council for Exceptional Children Standards.
The Goals of this Program are to:
- Prepare students so that they will be better prepared to understand the nature and needs of individuals with disabilities
- Prepare students who can accommodate diversity.
- Prepare students to understand special education services and community resources for the individual with special needs
Teachers with the skills to help students with special educational needs will always be in high demand. Apply now.