April 1, 2023 | 9:00 am – 2:00 pm
Congratulations on being admitted to Centenary University!
We’re excited to welcome you to become a Centenary Cyclone.
Join our Admissions team for an Admitted Students Day Celebration on Saturday, April 1, from 9 AM to 2 PM. You (and your parents) will have the opportunity to speak with Admissions staff, faculty, Financial Aid, and more. We’ll answer questions about academics, extracurricular opportunities, housing, support systems, and anything else that is on your mind.
You’ll be able to mix and mingle with our faculty and your new friends and colleagues, then you’ll select what you want to learn about for the day as you Discover Your FUTURE U.
- Academic breakout sessions – sit in on a class – learn more about what life at Centenary will be like
- Get free tickets to attend “Off the Map” when you stop by the box office
- Peek in on the open audition for “The Addams Family”
- Register for your Advising Appointment
- Explore athletics, Cyclone!
Register now to save your spot!