It’s important to know about paying for college. While your financial aid is awarded for the entire academic year, you will have to make sure that your bill is paid each semester. Learn the tools that will help you stay on top of paying for your classes!
Things to Know About Your Student Account
- Know what the tuition charges are. Check out our Tuition and Fees page.
- Know when payment for each semester is due. Check out our Payment Due Dates page.
- Know how to check your bill online. Check your my.Centenary and click on My Billing Ledger. Make sure that you have paid or made payment arrangements for your bill.
- Set up Proxy so that someone else can view and pay your (if needed). Check out our Proxy Account Setup page.
Things to Know About Your Financial Aid
- Apply for financial aid. Complete your FAFSA online at www.fafsa.gov. Be sure to list Centenary’s school code, 002599.
- Know important dates and deadlines related to financial aid. Check out our Important Dates page.
- Know how to check your financial aid online. Check your my.Centenary and click on My Financial Aid. Make sure that you have submitted all requested information and that your financial aid is settled.
- Complete any requests for parent or alternative loans. Check out our Loans page.