Centenary University Alert

Centenary University Alert: Please visit the Centenary University COVID-19 area of the website to learn the latest updates.

Students who are changing their majors, concentrations, and/or minor can do so online by going to my.centenary and clicking on the link for the Registrar.

There is an online form for students to use located here.

The Academic Success and Advising Center, located in Harris & Betts Smith Learning Center, will assign a new advisor. The student can find their new advisor information in the Self-Service Portal.