Centenary University’s graduate degree programs can provide you with the skills you need to take your career to the next level or to change your career path.
Designed for busy, working professionals, our graduate studies programs are known for small class sizes, individualized attention, and dedicated faculty members who are experts in their fields. The classes you take today can be applied to your career tomorrow.
We offer master’s degree programs in Business, Counseling, Education, Happiness Studies, the NEW 1-Year, Online M.A. in Organizational Leadership, as well as a Doctorate in Education, and advanced certifications and endorsements.
Worth the Investment
Have you considered what an advanced degree would mean for your life and your career? In the grand scheme of things, a couple of years of hard work can result in a great deal of recognition and appreciation for your achievement, and the opportunity for advancement or even a career change. For example, according to the National Center for Education Statistics, in 2021, the median earnings of those with a master’s or higher degree were $74,600, some 21 percent higher than the earnings of those with a bachelor’s degree ($61,600).
How Do You Want to Learn?
We recognize your need for quality programs that are convenient and affordable. We offer graduate classes in multiple formats and locations, suited to your lifestyle and goals:
- Online: Coursework and discussions can be accessed from wherever and whenever you want during the week.
- Blended: Through a combination of online and in-person learning, you attend class in person every other week and online during the intervening weeks.
- Accelerated: Courses meet online or one evening per week for eight weeks, and are designed to be taken one at a time.
The Value of a Centenary Degree
Since 1995, Centenary has distinguished itself as a leader in graduate education in New Jersey. We believe we provide exceptional value to our students through:
- Affordability: Our staff works with you to identify available loans and scholarships. We also offer tuition discounts for law enforcement officers and other government employees. In our EDU programs, check out our Professional Development Schools.
- Quality: Our programs are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. For our Business and Education programs, we hold additional accreditations through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Results: Centenary annually enrolls more than 1,000 adult and graduate students. In the U.S., the median annual wage for full-time workers with a master’s degree is 21 percent higher than those who hold just a bachelor’s degree, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Certificates are a way to advance knowledge and skills without earning an entire master’s degree.
Certificate credits do not necessarily qualify for financial aid. Ask your enrollment counselor.
In some instances, Centenary University provides facilitation towards Certification or License for an additional fee. In other instances, students must make an appointment and pay a separate fee to a third party, regulating entity, or government office.
Imagine your FUTURE U. with your graduate degree! Centenary University is here to help. We'll be hosting a Special Education virtual meeting on Tuesday…
Advance your career on your schedule – with an MBA from Centenary Imagine your FUTURE U. with your MBA! Centenary University is here to help. We’ll…
Imagine your FUTURE U. with your graduate degree! We’ll be hosting a Master of Arts in Education virtual meeting on Tuesday, March 5 from 6:30 pm to…