Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
Think about the leaders who have made your school a success. Are you ready to be that person?
Centenary University’s Master of Arts (M.A.) In Education: Educational Leadership program is approved by the New Jersey Department of Education to grant Principal and Supervisor licensure. Our 39-credit program is designed to provide you with:
- Knowledge and skills in the areas of school leadership and administration.
- A strong background in the design, implementation, practice, and assessment of instructional programs.
The program also includes coursework in the areas of school law, curriculum development, and supervision. We put a strong emphasis on developing leaders who understand and accept the differences in their students, colleagues, and families, with regard to ability, socio-economic status, and cultural diversity.
In Centenary’s Master of Arts (M.A.) In Education: Educational Leadership program, you will:
- Develop a thorough understanding of the theory and practice of educational leadership.
- Learn the skills necessary to excel as an educational leader and to support effective teaching and learning.
- Acquire the necessary skills to critically analyze a learning organization’s performance.
- Develop an appreciation of the legal, cultural, and ethical issues that influence our nation’s educational institutions.
- When completed with the Principal Licensure, become eligible to earn the School Administrator’s Licensure.
We are looking for leaders ready to guide our schools into the future. Apply now.