Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
With the rapidly shifting educational environment, school leaders need to stay on top of the latest instructional tools and trends to ensure their students’ success.
The Master of Arts in Education: Instructional Leadership is a 36-credit program designed to enhance the competencies, knowledge, and skills of educational professionals in the areas of design, implementation, practice, and assessment of instructional programs.
The M.A. is designed to equip professional educators with the skills necessary to become instructional leaders in public and private schools. This program is designed to be utilized by public and private school teachers.
- Develop instructional leaders.
- Enhance the instructional competencies and knowledge of members of the education profession.
- Provide educational institutions with instructional leaders skilled in the art of designing, implementing, delivering, and assessing instructional programs.
- Enrich and foster an understanding of individual differences and how they can be addressed.
- Foster collaboration among instructional professionals from educational institutions and corporate organizations.
- Develop an understanding of outcome and performance-based assessment.
- Enable individuals to understand, interpret and extend research in the field of educational psychology, instructional leadership, staff development, and curriculum development.
Centenary University’s history in training teachers goes back more than 50 years. But our education program and our faculty are on the forefront of developing new, innovative ways to train tomorrow’s teachers and to continue to train them throughout their careers.
Be an Instructional Leader. Apply Now.