You can earn a coveted master’s degree during the week, on your schedule and faster than you think at Centenary University.
Centenary University’s Master of Arts (M.A.) in Leadership and Public Administration can be completed online from the comfort of your home or office. This 30-credit program, which will prepare you to advance into supervisory and management positions, involves:
- Two, 15-week simultaneous fall and spring courses that introduce students to the online course format.
- Two 8-week consecutive courses in the following fall and spring.
- Two 8-week summer courses.
In many cases, students can complete the program in less than 24 months, depending on their particular fall or spring start date.
By completing Centenary’s Master of Arts (M.A.) in Leadership and Public Administration (Online) program, students will:
- Understand the concepts of and differences between management and leadership.
- Develop critical skills for effective personnel management and administration.
- Develop the ability to perform effective employee evaluations.
- Learn hands-on strategies to design an employee development program.
- Develop a true understanding of the importance of quality leadership and embrace a desire to become a true leader of people.
Career advancement awaits you with a master’s degree from Centenary University. Apply now.