Our dual enrollment approach is designed to allow your students to earn FOUR undergraduate credits in the exciting, new and expanding field of Social Media Marketing. Click the link below to learn more.
Centenary University’s Social Media Marketing dual enrollment is ideal for high schools who are interested in empowering students to pursue in-demand careers directly focused on social media, such as copywriting or strategy, as well as related careers in advertising and marketing.
Social Media Marketing: This course provides an overview of Social Media and its application to the business setting. The course will include a hands-on view of Social Media Marketing tools and Social Media platforms while incorporating current topics from this dynamic field. The main focus will be on using Social Media for business and leveraging Social Media from a marketing perspective, including listening to customers and building brands on the social web.
- Google Classroom Template
- Professional Learning Community: Monthly Support Sessions and Yearly PD
- University Professors
- Four College Credits
- A campus tour and working session with Centenary University Students
- Our students learn the concepts and tools of Social Media Marketing and apply their knowledge by working with real-world businesses.
- Customized homework from industry experts posing social media challenges specifically to our students.
What Makes Our Program Special:
- Our courses are offered at extremely competitive prices, with waived fees and an affordable textbook.
- Centenary is proud to be the first university in the tri-state area to offer a bachelor’s degree in business with a concentration in Social Media Marketing.
- Courses are taught by your school’s faculty, in concert with our faculty, to provide both quality and economy.
Dual Enrollment Checklist:
Interested in bringing this innovative program to your school?
- Meeting: Reach out to us to set up a quick meeting to discuss the program and make sure it’s the right fit for your school, and to outline the next steps.
- Agreement: After the first meeting, we will provide you with an agreement between Centenary University and your school to formalize the partnership. Most districts require BOE approval for this agreement.
- Course Development: Depending on your school, you may need to add a new course or combine our curriculum into an existing course. We are happy to help! We provide a Google Classroom Template and Syllabus that outlines our learning objectives and provide a support system to check in with you throughout the semester.
- Professional Development: We offer training prior to the start of your course. We schedule this training in conjunction with current dual enrollment schools to make sure we are constantly learning and growing.
- Launch: It’s go time! Students are registered for the course through your guidance department. They have to apply to Centenary and fill out a quick registration form (both have no fee). We will work with you to schedule a campus tour and working session with our students and faculty.
- Continuing Support: As part of our Professional Learning Community model, we offer monthly virtual support sessions, and our faculty are available by phone or email for additional guidance and support.
Interested in Offering this Program at Your School?
Email to set up a meeting: email@example.com