How to Access Your Billing Ledger – Paper bills will not be mailed.
Fall 2023 billing statements will be available July 5, 2023
Fall 2023 are due by August 8, 2023. Bills will be available in Self-Service.
HEALTH INSURANCE WAIVER – All traditional full-time undergraduate students for Fall 2023 will be assessed a health insurance fee in the amount of $3,112.00. To waive this fee, you MUST COMPLETE the Insurance Waiver Form on the Student Health Portal by August 7, 2023. *As a reminder, this waiver form must be completed every year by all new and returning undergraduate students.
- Go to the Self-Service portal and log in.
- Go to ‘Student Finance’.
- From your Account Summary page, you can select “Account Activity” to view billing activity. Use the drop down arrow in the “Term” box to select the term activity you wish to view. Transactions are summarized and appear in the circles under the “Term” box. To view details, select expand all.
- You can also view and print a real-time statements from the Payment Center.
- If you receive an error that the payment could not be processed, please contact the Student Accounts Office at 908-852-1400 ext. 2245;
- You can mail a payment, by check, to: Centenary University, Attn: Student Accounts Office, 400 Jefferson Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Payments made by personal check will take 10 business days to clear from the date the check is applied to your account.
As a Centenary student, you will be able to view your electronic bill (e-Bill) online. Only you, the student, will have access to the e-Bill statement unless a Proxy or Authorized user is designated by you. It will be your responsibility to check/maintain your Centenary e-mail account for billing notifications on a regular basis.
For your security and to maintain compliance with FERPA regulations, bill notifications and information will be sent only to your Centenary e-mail account. If someone else is responsible for payment of your bill, it is your responsibility to print out a copy of your billing statement and give it to the responsible party.
- Always store an electronic or hard copy of your e-Bill statement and retain for your records. The Student billing system only shows current transactions, so if something has changed since you last looked at your billing ledger, the Billing Office will not be able to determine the change unless you have a copy of your prior statement.
- Be sure to inform the person responsible for making payments on your account of any changes or if there is a balance due. A late payment fee will be added if payment is not received by the posted due date.
- All information regarding due dates and late payment fees for all semesters can be found here.
- If you wish, you may request a paper copy of a billing statement. Copies will only be mailed to the billing address on file. One paper copy will be mailed per request. Currently there is no opt-out option available for paperless billing.
- You will receive periodic emails to your Centenary email to remind you to log in and review the transactions on your billing ledger.