How to Access Your Billing Ledger – Paper bills will not be mailed.
Fall 2020 billing statements will be available July 1, 2020
HEALTH INSURANCE WAIVER – All traditional full-time undergraduate students for Fall 2020 will be assessed a health insurance fee in the amount of $2,760.00. To waive this fee, you MUST COMPLETE the Insurance Waiver Form on the Student Health Portal by August 11, 2020. As a reminder, this waiver form must be completed every year by all new and returning undergraduate students.
- Go to “MY.CENTENARY” and log on to your “my.Centenary” account;
- In the left side menu, click on “My Billing Ledger”, you will be required to login again;
- Once logged in, click on the on the “Student Finance” box.;
- Then click on the down arrow next to “Student Finance” and select “Account Activity” to view a term’s billing activity. Use the drop down arrow in the “Term” box to select the term activity you wish to view. Transactions are summarized and appear in the circles under the “Term” box. To view details, select expand all;
- You can also view and print a statement, however the statement will only contain the summarized billing information.
- If there is a balance due, go back to the top, click on the down arrow next to “Student Finance” and select “Make a Payment”. If you have a balance due for more than one term, un-check the boxes for the terms you do not wish to pay. If you are not paying the full amount due, you can change the amount in the box on the right, under the column heading “Amount to Pay”, to the amount you wish to pay. Then at the top “Choose a payment method” and click on the “Proceed to Payment” button;
- A screen will appear in which you can review the amount you are paying and the payment method. If they are correct click on the “Pay Now” button On the next screen, enter your payment information, then click “Continue”. On the next page review the “Official Payments Terms an Conditions” and click on the “Accept Terms” button. On the next screen, verify you account information. The information is pre-populated based on the data in Centenary’s student information system. If the address information does not match the address of the payment method you are using, the payment will not process. You must change the address on the payment page to the correct address before clicking on the “Continue” button. Once the information is correct, click on the “Continue” button. On the next page, again review the information. If everything is correct, click the “Submit” button. Do Not click the submit button more than once. After you click the “Submit” button, if the payment is accepted, you will be able to print a receipt for your records. If you receive an error that the payment could not be processed, please contact the Student Billing Office at 908-852-1400 ext. 2245;
- Or you can mail a payment, by check, to: Centenary University, Attn: Student Billing Office, 400 Jefferson Street, Hackettstown, NJ 07840. Payments made by personal check will take 10 business days to clear from the date the check is applied to your account.
* If you are an Undergraduate Traditional Full-time student enrolled in the monthly college payment plan through our Nelnet Campus Commerce partner, please note that payments will appear on your account within 5-7 days after you have made your payment to them.
As a Centenary student, you will be able to view your electronic bill (e-Bill) online. Only you, the student, will have access to the e-Bill statement. It will be your responsibility to check/maintain your Centenary e-mail account for billing notifications on a regular basis.
For your security and to maintain compliance with FERPA regulations, bill notifications and information will be sent only to your Centenary e-mail account. If someone else is responsible for payment of your bill, it is your responsibility to print out a copy of your billing statement and give it to the responsible party.
- Always store an electronic or hard copy of your e-Bill statement and retain for your records. The Student billing system only shows current transactions, so if something has changed since you last looked at your billing ledger, the Billing Office will not be able to determine the change unless you have a copy of your prior statement.
- Be sure to inform the person responsible for making payments on your account of any changes or if there is a balance due. A late payment fee will be added if payment is not received by the posted due date.
- For a FT Undergraduate student, information regarding due dates and late payment fees for the Fall or Spring semester can be found here.
- For PT Undergraduate, Traditional Graduate, and all Accelerated programs, information regarding late payment fees can be found in the appropriate Tuition and Fees section.
- If you wish, you may request a paper copy of a billing statement. Copies will only be mailed to the billing address on file. One paper copy will be mailed per request. Currently there is no opt-out option available for paperless billing.
- You will receive periodic emails to your Centenary email to remind you to log in and review the transactions on your billing ledger.