Financial Aid Calculators
Financial Aid calculators can help you to better manage your investment in yourself at Centenary University. Tools like the Net Price Calculator can potential students to determine how much their education may cost after receiving their financial aid.
Federal loan repayment calculators, offered by Federal Student Aid, are another good resource to help you plan for your future.
Use the calculators to help estimate what the cost of a Centenary education could be for you, now and in the future.
Third Party Scholarship Search Sites
Federal Financial Aid Websites & Services
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) – Complete the most important Financial Aid form here.
- Federal Student Aid – Learn about Federal Student Aid programs.
- StudentLoans.gov – Take the next steps towards obtaining Federal Student Aid such as signing the Master Promissory Note or completing Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling.
- Federal Direct Loan Consolidation – Learn about Direct Loan Consolidation.
- Selective Service Member Information
- NSLDS – Manage your Federal Direct Loans or complete Exit Counseling here.
State Financial Aid Website & Services
- HESAA – New Jersey Higher Education Student Assistance Authority
- NJ FAMS – HESAA’s online resource to monitor your state grants
General Financial Aid Websites
- The College Board – Get helpful tips about paying for college and Financial Aid
- National Association of Student Financial Aid Administrators (NASFAA)
Financial Aid Sites for International Students & U.S. Students Looking to Study Abroad
- International Financial Aid & College Scholarship Search
- International Scholarships.com
- Institute of International Education
There are so many questions… so many questions! Check out our FAQ page for a list of FAQs that students and families just like you have asked.