If a student/staff/faculty member is in need of assistance from the Human Resources Department and cannot access the office, he/she should call the person with whom they need to meet to make alternate arrangements. Human Resources staff will meet the person in the Front Parlours of the Seay building or arrange for a private meeting in an available and accessible conference room in Smith Hall.
Human Resources Department Mission Statement
Through strategic partnerships and collaboration with the Centenary University Community, the Human Resources Department recruits, develops, and retains a high performing and diverse workforce and fosters a healthy, safe, and productive work environment for all employees.
The Human Resources Department supports the following values:
- Promote Honesty, Integrity, and Trust
- Celebrate Teamwork
- Encourage Communication
- Focus on Service
- Model Leadership
The Human Resources Department realizes these values through the following goals:
- Providing the best value-enhanced benefits program
- Valuing, encouraging, and supporting a diverse workforce
- Continually improving individual and organizational effectiveness
- Championing career and professional growth
- Creating and enhancing strategic partnerships with the university community
- Enhancing services through technology