The Office of Marketing and Communications is responsible for promoting the mission and identity of Centenary University and for delivering marketing messages to internal and external communities through publications, media relations, social media, web and electronic communications. Our creative services team oversees several centralized marketing and communications functions at Centenary University. These functions include:
- Branding: Assisting other departments in creating strong and effective brand communications and enforcing Centenary University logo usage standards
- Policies: Developing, implementing and enforces all Centenary University policies and procedures related to marketing and communications including the Campus Communication Policy and the Social Media Policy
- Marketing and Advertising: Planning and managing yearly advertising and marketing plan for Centenary University
- Publications: Developing and producing the quarterly Alumni magazine, the Centenarian, along with press releases and promotion to local, regional and national press.
- Photography: Assigning photography services for special projects and events. Maintaining the University’s photography archives.
- Websites: Developing and maintaining all official Centenary University websites
- Social Media: Managing or monitoring all official Centenary University social media channels and accounts, including coordinating social media campaigns and postings
- Video Production: Assisting with the development of videos and communications for marketing and communications.
- Public and Media Relations: Managing all University outreach and maintaining relationships with local, regional and national press.
- Emergency Communications: Sharing any pertinent University and campus communications to the larger, external community.
Our Marketing and Communications team would be happy to set up a time to work with you on your project and/or announcement if you are not sure where to start. We work annually to prepare a media and marketing plan to announce our course offerings, new programs, special events, and any special announcements. We offer photography and video services, as well as support for web announcements, graphic design for flyers or online use, as well as web services support.
Please reach out to us by completing a Marketing Support Request Form if we can be of assistance!