Most of our campus services are available 7 days a week, and all are within easy walking distance — no matter where you start on campus.
Centenary University’s campus is a like a small village nestled within the quaint town of Hackettstown, N.J. We strive to provide all of the services our students and staff need for a comfortable and academically vigorous environment. On our main campus, you will find:
- The Taylor Memorial Library is a main hub on campus that offers an extensive collection of books, online databases, research volumes, industry journals and periodicals.
- Facility Management, please contact us for assistance with building repair issues, housekeeping needs or to schedule event setups. You can submit a work order here.
- Our Office of Career Development can help you gain the skills needed to successfully market yourself to potential graduate schools and future employers.
- Dining Services, including our main dining hall in the Lackland Center, features food stations ranging from oven-fired pizza and pasta to a New York style deli.
- The George H. Whitney Chapel is the spiritual center of campus where all are welcome.
- The Wellness Center for Counseling and Health includes Health Services available to all full-time and part-time students as well as a Counseling Center that works directly with students in overcoming difficulties.
- The Centenary University Campus Store sells books, apparel and Centenary-themed gifts.
- The John M. Reeves Student Recreation Center features a gymnasium, free weights and exercise machines.
- Campus safety constantly patrols campus and offers services including late-night escorts for students.
- Survivor Support and Violence Prevention provides services that are designed to raise awareness, provide services for victims, hold offenders accountable, inspire action and combat violence on our campus in all forms.