Careers at Centenary University
Centenary University, founded in 1867, is a vibrant, growing, applied liberal arts University and one of the fastest-growing universities in New Jersey. We are located in scenic Northwest New Jersey, about 50 miles from New York City and 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap.
We seek dynamic individuals interested in joining a cross-disciplinary academic and administrative leadership team engaged in building a University whose reputation for Student-Centered Learning will be second to none in the student markets we serve.
Current Job Listings
- Adjunct Instructor: Bioethics
- Adjunct Instructor: General Biology
- Adjunct Instructor: Medical Terminology
- Assistant Director of Counseling
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Counseling
- Assistant Professor of Health Science or Nursing, BSN Program Director
- Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Career Coach and Employer Development Specialist
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Taylor Memorial Library
- Equestrian Center Barn Manager
- Institutional Research Assistant
- Instructional Designer
- Laboratory Technician and Instructor of Chemistry
- Manager of External Conference and Event Services
- Payroll Specialist – PT
- Postmasters Fellow
- Professional Tutor
- Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Student Success Specialist : Disability Services
- Survivor Support & Violence Prevention Program Coordinator
- Veterinary Assistant
- Welcome and Visitor Operations Coordinator
To view all open positions and to apply, please visit www.HigherEdJobs.com
For priority consideration, send cover letter stating salary requirements, resume and contact information of three professional references.
For more information about working at Centenary, click here.