Careers at Centenary University
Centenary University, founded in 1867, is a vibrant, growing, applied liberal arts University and one of the fastest-growing universities in New Jersey. We are located in scenic Northwest New Jersey, about 50 miles from New York City and 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap.
We seek dynamic individuals interested in joining a cross-disciplinary academic and administrative leadership team engaged in building a University whose reputation for Student-Centered Learning will be second to none in the student markets we serve.
Current Job Listings
- Administrative Assistant
- Assistant Coach – Men’s Basketball
- Assistant Coach – Wrestling
- Assistant Director Residence Life – Sussex Partnership
- Assistant Professor of Biology
- Assistant Professor of Counseling
- Assistant Professor of Health Science or Nursing, BSN Program Director
- Assistant Technical Director/Production Coordinator
- Associate Director for Graduate Programs
- Educational Opportunity Program Professional Tutor
- Equestrian Center Barn Manager
- Equestrian Center – Barn Worker
- Executive Assistant for the Vice President for Student Life
- Graduate Assistant Residence Director
- Head Coach, Baseball and Athletic Department Assistant
- Head Coach, Field Hockey/Women’s Lacrosse
- Intercollegiate Dressage Association (ID) Coach
- Instruction & Outreach Librarian
- Professional Tutor – Business
- Program Coordinator
- Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Student Accounts Specialist
- Student Records Specialist
To view all open positions and to apply, please visit www.HigherEdJobs.com
For priority consideration, send cover letter stating salary requirements, resume and contact information of three professional references.
For more information about working at Centenary, click here.