Advance your career on your schedule – with an MBA from Centenary
Centenary University offers one of New Jersey’s leading Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs, annually ranking among the top few schools in the state for degrees awarded. More students are choosing Centenary because of our expert faculty, our focus on career advancement, and the flexibility of our program options. At Centenary, you can choose a format that works with your busy schedule.
- Earn your MBA in just 14 months in our accelerated program for busy adults. Enroll in two classes every eight weeks and enjoy a choice of two concentration options. Learn more.
- Centenary University’s Self-Paced MBA is designed to accommodate busy professionals who prefer to take one course at a time. Most Centenary students enrolled in this program complete their degree in approximately 26 months and have a choice from 5 concentration options. Learn more.
You can also choose from specialized concentrations in Marketing, Management, Health Administration and Leadership. Check out the MBA concentrations audit sheet for course listings.
Only 13 Courses
Whichever option you choose, just 13 information-rich courses are necessary to complete your MBA at Centenary.
Our MBA curriculum will teach you the key skills needed to excel in upper-management positions. You will learn how to critically analyze an organization’s performance and use technology to solve problems and communicate. You will explore important legal and cultural considerations in the workplace, as well as the global business environment.
Centenary’s faculty members facilitate graduate business education through lectures, seminars, as well as “live” and simulated business cases, with integrated technology.
No GRE or GMAT
At Centenary, we are looking for MBA students who are strong leaders and communicators — not test-takers. We don’t require GRE or GMAT scores for admission. To apply for our program, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree, including the completion of courses in accounting, statistics, and economics at the undergraduate level with a grade of “B” or better.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- An essay/personal statement.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5.
We know how important an MBA can be for your career, and we are ready to help you achieve it. Apply now.
M.Ed. Literacy Instruction with ESL Certificate and Supervisor Licensure Virtual Information Session Date: October 12, 2022 Time: 7:00 PM – 8:00…
Imagine your FUTURE U. with your graduate degree! Centenary University is here to help. We’ll be hosting a Counseling and Clinical Counseling Virtual…
Imagine your FUTURE U. with your graduate degree! Centenary University is here to help. We’ll be hosting a School Counseling Virtual Information Session…