Advance your career — on your schedule — with an MBA from Centenary University.
Centenary University offers one of New Jersey’s leading Master of Business Administration (MBA) programs, annually ranking among the top few schools in the state for degrees awarded. More students are choosing Centenary because of our expert faculty, focus on career advancement and the flexibility of our program options. At Centenary, you can choose a traditional or an accelerated format.
- Take your Business studies and career to the next level—with an MBA from Centenary University. Our new 4+1 MBA achieves your goal in less time. Learn more now.
- A traditional MBA with classes at our main campus in Hackettstown.
- An accelerated MBA with classes at our learning center in Parsippany; online from the comfort of your home; or a combination of both online and in-person classes.
You can also choose from specialized concentrations in Marketing, Management, Health Administration and Leadership. Check out the MBA concentrations audit sheet for course listings.
Only 13 Courses
Whichever option you choose, just 13 information-rich courses are necessary to complete your MBA at Centenary.
Our MBA curriculum will teach you the key skills needed to excel in upper-management positions. You will learn how to critically analyze an organization’s performance and use technology to solve problems and communicate. You will explore important legal and cultural considerations in the workplace, as well as the global business environment.
Centenary’s faculty members facilitate graduate business education through lectures, seminars, as well as “live” and simulated business cases, with integrated technology.
No GRE or GMAT
At Centenary, we are looking for MBA students who are strong leaders and communicators — not test takers. We don’t require GRE or GMAT scores for admission. To apply for our program, you will need:
- A bachelor’s degree, including the completion of courses in accounting, statistics and economics at the undergraduate level with a grade of “B” or better.
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities attended.
- An essay/personal statement.
- A minimum cumulative undergraduate GPA of 2.5.
We know how important an MBA can be for your career, and we are ready to help you achieve it. Apply now.