Centenary University’s Working Degree Programs allow working adults, like you, to earn a Bachelor’s Degree or Associate Degree online while you work.
The promise of a decent hourly wage has lured many people into the workforce without having earned their Bachelor’s Degrees. It doesn’t take them long to realize that the lack of a Bachelor’s leaves them stuck without opportunities for advancement, a real barrier now known as “the paper ceiling.” It also leaves their employers without qualified candidates to promote within the business.
Even the U.S. government shows that “the paper ceiling” is very real without having a bachelor’s degree.
But your hard work and experience are appreciated, and Centenary University is here to help! Centenary University is pleased to offer the Working Degree Programs, a series of online bachelor’s degrees designed specifically for working professionals to empower you to permanently tear through “the paper ceiling.”
Centenary University is offering exciting degree programs for working professionals: our Working BA in Psychology, Working BS in Accounting, Working BS in Business Administration, a Working BSN, and a Working AA in Liberal Arts. These programs can help you achieve the degree you want at only $500 per credit. And we accept up to 70 transfer credits, where eligible, from students who have completed prior coursework. Students can also complete a Prior Learning Assessment to earn credit for things they already know.
More importantly, Centenary University provides you with the support you need to achieve your goals. Our focus is on holistic wellbeing so that you are more confident, knowledgeable, and productive because of your investment in your future.
Programs Included in the Working Degree Programs
- BA in Psychology
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Business Administration with concentrations in Accounting, Data Analytics, Management, Marketing, Social Media Marketing, or Sustainable Practices
- BS in Nursing (BSN)
- AA in Liberal Arts
Benefits of the Working Degree Programs
- Only $500/credit for working professionals
- Transfer up to 70 credits where eligible
- Eligible for Prior Learning Assessment (earn credit for what you know!)
- Accelerated, 8-week courses
- Entirely online
- Direct online access to faculty with business experience
Requirements for the Working Degree Programs
- Verification of employment via a letter on employer stationery indicating a workload of 32 hours or more per week
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- High school transcripts
- Prior college transcripts