A graduate degree from Centenary University is one of the best investments you can make in your career.

Start at the beginning…

Once you have been admitted, the Financial Aid Office will award any federal, state, and Centenary grants based on your FAFSA. You should complete your FAFSA when you are applying for admission. If you have already completed your FAFSA, you can add Centenary’s school code of 002599 by making a correction online at www.fafsa.gov.

For more information about applying for aid, check out our Applying for Aid page.

Types of Aid

Financial aid for adult and graduate students is designed to help bridge the gap between college costs (tuition, fees, books, etc.) and what you can pay for those costs. It is important to understand the difference between the types of financial aid by researching all available options to maximize your investment. Graduate students are eligible for several types of financial aid from various sources. The following types of aid are available:

  • Federal Direct Unsubsidized Stafford Loans
  • Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loan
  • Private Student Loans
  • Outside Scholarships

For more information about these and other types of financial aid, visit our Types of Aid page.

For information on veteran’s benefits or discounts, visit our Veteran’s Services page.

Stretching your college investment dollars

In addition to applying for financial assistance, students have access to a range of additional financial aid options that can help reduce college costs.

  • Transfer Credits: If you have already completed college coursework, you may be closer to your degree than you think.
  • PLA and CLEP: Adult undergraduate students may be able to earn credit for life experience through our Prior Learning Assessment program or the College-Level Examination Program (CLEP).

Contact your Enrollment Counselor for more information on these programs.

Sometimes it is hard to know where to start. Check out our Getting Started page for more detailed information.

Skip to content