Students interested in earning a minor in psychology must complete the following requirements:
- PSY 1000 (Introduction to Psychology)
- PSY 2026 or 2027 (Developmental Psychology I or II)
- PSY 3024 (Abnormal Psychology)
- PSY 3025 (Behavior Modification)
- One elective in psychology at the 2000 level or higher.
Students interested in completing a minor in Sociology must complete a minimum of 16 credits in Sociology above and beyond any course that may be used to fulfill the University’s core or other program requirements. To minor in Sociology, all students must take:
- SOC 1025 (Introduction to Sociology)
- Three electives in sociology courses at the 2000 level or higher.