Campus Delays or Closings
- Director of Security will review weather forecast for the final time and contact appropriate authority for each campus if necessary.
- If appropriate, the Director of Security will contact the Provost for permission to cancel or delay school.
- Director of Security upon approval will notify the Senior Systems Engineer who will then access the web site and the telephone system to inform the campus community of the closure/delay.
- The Director of Security will also send a campus wide e2Campus message accompanied by a campus wide email informing of the closure/delay.
- All campus wide notifications of school closures/delays should be in place by 5:30 a.m.
IT Department Tasks
- Set E2Campus Alert
- Set Main Phone Message Alert
- Update My.Centenary Alert
- Update Main Web Site Alert
Public Relations Team Tasks
If necessary, Public Relations representative will post message to social media outlets:
An emergency is constituted as an imminent threat to the safety of the Centenary University community.