Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you so that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
We designed the online Working B.S. in Business Administration to provide working students with a background of basic principles of efficient and effective business administration. Concentrations have been designed so that students may choose more than one area of concentration to broaden their business knowledge, if elective credit is available, without adding more courses to their degree. (Some students transferring in may have already used elective credit).
- Accounting — Centenary’s Accounting program is perfect for students interested in pursuing a career as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) — the top certifications in the world of accounting and finance.
- Data Analytics — Data insights highlight market trends and customer behaviors that drive global business. Our data analytics program trains you to mine and analyze raw data to optimize business performance. Choose from a concentration in data analytics, or earn a minor in this field — one of the fastest growing in the U.S.
- Management — This concentration is designed for students who want to become business generalists, able to pursue careers in a wide range of professional positions.
- Marketing — Through exposure to the theory and application of effective, modern marketing techniques, this concentration will teach you the strategies and techniques that companies need to grow and prosper.
- Social Media Marketing — This concentration will help you stay at the forefront of the massive shift in marketing away from traditional media toward more targeted campaigns via Facebook, Google, and other digital media.
- Sustainable Practices — Designed to prepare students for leadership roles in sustainability by providing students with the skills and knowledge to incorporate the environment into business decision-making.
- Only $500/credit for working professionals
- Transfer up to 70 credits where eligible
- Eligible for Prior Learning Assessment (earn credit for what you know!)
- Accelerated, 8-week courses
- Entirely online
- Direct online access to faculty with business experience
- Verification of employment via a letter on employer stationery indicating a workload of 32 hours or more per week
- GPA of 3.0 or higher
- High school transcripts
- Prior college transcripts
Centenary University Advantages
Our academic programs feature rigorous and relevant curricula. Courses are taught by faculty who are leaders in their respective fields.
We offer 100% online options and flexible schedules so you can progress through your program at your own pace—however your schedule dictates.
Our tuition is among the lowest available for bachelor’s degrees.
Courses start every eight weeks, so you can apply today and start right away. Choose how quickly to finish your degree.