Ready to Get Started? You’re in the Right Place!

There are many things to do to get ready for college. Don’t worry, we’re here to help! Have questions? Give us a call or drop us an email! You can always reach the Office of Undergraduate Admissions at (800) 236-8679 or

Let’s get started! Click on each of the items below and follow the instructions.

All Students

Sign Into Your Centenary Account

computer icon

Before you can access your student portal, you will need to activate your Centenary account and reset your password.

Please update your information in the Password Reset Self Service System using your Centenary username and temporary password, which was provided on your IT welcome letter. After updating your password you will be able to log into my.Centenary using your Centenary username and updated password.

Office of Information Technology
(908) 852-1400 ext. 2000

Review Your Financial Aid

dollar sign

  1. Check your financial aid and provide any missing items on my.Centenary.
  2. Complete your Entrance and Master Promissory Note (MPN) online at
  3. NJ residents must complete the state grant record at

Submit Your Final Transcripts

star Final official high school transcripts are due August 1st.

First-time freshmen transferring dual enrollment credits must submit an official college transcript by July 15th.

Final official college transcripts for transfer students are due September 15th.

Complete Your Health Information

Health Requirements — Students are expected to complete all health requirements electronically on the student health portal at least 2 weeks prior to their scheduled advising appointment or 2 weeks before the first day of classes.

NOTE: Please note that all full time Undergraduate Students are automatically enrolled in the University Health Insurance Plan and are assessed a fee for the policy on their term bill. Domestic students who are covered under a private health insurance plan, may opt to decline the University’s insurance coverage, and waive this fee by completing the Insurance Waiver Form by the designated deadline. Requests for an insurance waiver must be received by the term due date. This is also the date the student’s bill is due. Missed deadlines will result in mandatory participation in the University’s Student Health Insurance Plan and may also be subject to late payment fees. University policy requires All registered International students taking at least one credit to purchase Centenary University’s Health Insurance.

AS A REMINDER: New students admitted in Spring semesters will be insured only until the August date on the policy. STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE A NEW WAIVER FORM IN THE FALL FOR THE NEXT ACADEMIC YEAR AND ANNUALLY THEREAFTER (this form will be available to complete by June 1st each year).

Review Your Bill & Submit Payment

dollar sign Click here to check your financial aid or view your bill.
Students should check their bills and financial aid online regularly. Fall bills will be emailed to your Centenary email when they are available for viewing.

Have a question or want more information about financial aid?

Financial Aid: Visit, email us at or call ext. 2350.

Have a question or want more information about your bill?
Student Billing: Visit or call ext. 2245.

If Applicable

Submit Your Housing Preference Form


Living on campus can be exciting and rewarding, and we want to make sure you have the best experience possible. If you are planning to live on campus, please complete the Housing Preference Form to help us get to know you better. The information on this form will help us pair you with a roommate and assign you to a residence hall.

If you require housing accommodations, you must complete the Housing Accommodations Application and return it to the Disability Services Office. Applications for first-time students attending Centenary for the fall semester must be submitted by June 30th. For more information about housing accommodations, please visit our Disability Services website.

Office of Residence Life
(908) 852-1400 ext. 3950

Disability Services Office
(908) 852-1400 ext. 2168

Submit Your AP/IB/CLEP Exam Scores


Centenary awards college credit for qualifying scores on Advanced Placement (AP), International Baccalaureate (IB), and College Level Examination Program (CLEP) exams.

If you have taken one or more of these exams, please have your official score report sent to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

Office of Undergraduate Admissions
(800) 236-8679

Submit Your Equine Riding Placement Form


If you plan to take equine riding classes, please complete the Equine Riding Placement Form.

The information submitted on the riding placement form, along with your video submission, will be required to determine your riding level and placement in the appropriate riding class at Centenary. The video should showcase/demonstrate your ability in a 5 minute clip. Competition videos are acceptable for submission.

Please feel free to reach out to Tara Clausen, the Riding Coordinator, for any specific questions on video submission and riding placement at

Submit Your Educational Opportunity Program Form

eyes icon

If you are participating in Centenary's Educational Opportunity Program you must complete the agreement forms you received in your EOP summer acceptance packet and return them to the EOP office.

Devon Vialva
Assistant Dean of Diversity & Director of EOP
(908) 852-1400 ext. 2176

Submit Your STEP Ahead Packet

alarm clock

Centenary's STEP Ahead program is an intensive pre-college program designed to enhance the development of self-advocacy, independence, and interpersonal and academic skills in students with documented learning differences.

If you wish to participate in the STEP Ahead Program, you will need to complete an Application for Intensive Support and return the completed application and relevant documentation to the Disability Services Office

Disability Services Office
(908) 852-1400 ext. 2168

Submit Your NCAA Athletic Medical Packet

three people icon

If you are a student-athlete, you must submit NCAA medical forms in addition to the Centenary medical forms listed above.

Please review our Athletic Training website to find the student-athlete checklist and required forms. In order to meet NCAA compliance, physical exams must occur after July 1st of the academic year in which you are starting at Centenary.

Matthew Togno
Head Athletic Trainer
(908) 852-1400 ext. 2190

Skip to content