Adult Degree Programs/Certifications
The School of Professional Studies offers three kinds of class formats: In-class, online, and a blend of both formats in a single class. Classes are accelerated and start six times per year.
- Associate of Arts with a Business Emphasis
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with Concentration in Organizational Studies
- B.S. Business Administration: Social Media Marketing
- Master in Business Administration (Accelerated)
- Health Administration Certificate
- Social Media Marketing Certificate
- Leadership Certificate
Centenary’s School of Professional Studies is designed to help traditional and accelerated degree students fulfill their academic requirements.
If you are an adult student looking to resume your undergraduate studies or receive your MBA, we will help you finish your degree quickly and efficiently. Your academic advisor can tailor a plan based on your individual needs.
Students often ask, ‘What is the quickest way to complete my degree?’ Here are some options available at Centenary:
- Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) – Get college credit for knowledge acquired from work, school, or personal experience. It’s a valuable way to finish your degree.
- Accelerated Online Courses – Take courses from the convenience of your home or office. Each course lasts only eight weeks. Courses are available to satisfy associate degree and bachelor degree completion programs.
- Accelerated On-Ground Courses – Take an accredited class one night per week for eight weeks instead of the usual two classes per week for fifteen weeks.