If you learn best in a classroom setting, our master’s degree program in Leadership and Public Administration can be conveniently completed at our main campus in Hackettstown.
Our Master of Arts (MA) in Leadership and Public Administration (traditional) will prepare you to advance into supervisory and management positions. This 30-credit, 10-course program includes:
- A required course in advanced communication.
- Eight core courses in topics including effective management practices, conflict resolution and employee evaluation and development.
- An elective in organizational communication, organizational behavior or other issues in leadership.
Depending on course loads each semester, most students are able to complete the program in less than three years.
By completing Centenary’s Master of Arts (MA) in Leadership and Public Administration (Traditional) program, you will:
- Understand the concepts of and differences between management and leadership.
- Develop critical skills for effective personnel management and administration.
- Develop the ability to perform effective employee evaluations.
- Learn hands-on strategies to design an employee development program.
- Develop a true understanding of the importance of quality leadership and embrace a desire to become a true leader of people.
Career advancement awaits you with a master’s degree from Centenary. Apply now.