Being able to pay for attending college is no easy task. Located in the Seay Building, the Office of Financial Aid offers assistance to you and your parents to ensure that you have the financial resources to focus on your education.
Centenary University is pleased to offer an innovative online program that allows you to earn a highly-respected master’s degree in education on a schedule that fits your busy lifestyle.
Our online Master of Education (M.Ed.) in Educational Practice program is designed to prepare K-12 schoolteachers to address the challenges of today’s classroom. You will learn practical approaches to situations that teachers face each day including activities, strategies and techniques you can implement immediately in your own classroom.
The program consists of twelve courses, totaling 36 credits. Understanding the busy lives of educators, Centenary schedules the Educational Practice program to match the traditional academic year. You will take four accelerated courses per year, each one lasting eight weeks.
Although all classes are online, you will join in a cohort of students and progress through the program together. As a member of a cohort, you will:
- Work with other teachers and our highly-qualified faculty in a collaborative way.
- Participate in project-based activities, action research and reflective practices.
- Learn and share proven strategies that can help your students achieve success.
In short, you will be able to comfortably achieve your professional academic goals in a flexible, convenient and practical online environment.
The Benefits of Learning Online
Many of our students are surprised to see how easy and how fun it is to learn online. At the beginning of your first course, you will be provided with an introduction to online learning, your fellow cohort members and your instructor. Our online program provides:
- Small classes that strongly emphasize participation and interaction.
- The ability to complete 100 percent of your education online, including all administration, registration and book purchasing.
- The opportunity to complete your degree no matter where you live, the hours you work or how often you travel or relocate.
You can earn your master’s degree in education in just a few years from home. Apply now.