Centenary University’s graduate degree programs can provide you with the skills you need to take your career to the next level.
Designed for busy, working professionals, our graduate programs are known for small classsizes, individualized attention, and dedicated faculty members who are experts in theirfields. The classes you take today, can be applied to your career tomorrow.
We offer master’s degree programs in Business, Counseling, Education and Leadership and Public Administration as well as a Doctorate in Education, six state certifications and a Leadership certificate. Our mission is to provide lifelong learning opportunities to students of all ages, backgrounds and interests.
How Do You Want to Learn?
We recognize your need for quality programs that are convenient and affordable. We offer graduate classes in multiple formats and locations, including:
- In-person: Courses meet in Hackettstown or Parsippany during the evenings.
- Online: Coursework and discussions can be accessed from wherever and whenever you want during the week.
- Blended: Through a combination of online and in-person learning, you attend class in person every other week and online during the intervening weeks.
We also offer two different types of programs, depending on your learning style:
- Traditional: During the spring and fall, courses meet one evening per week for 15 weeks. During the summer, classes meet two evenings a week for six week.
- Accelerated: Courses meet online or one evening per week for eight weeks, and are designed to be taken one at a time.
The Value of a Centenary Degree
Since 1995, Centenary has distinguished itself as a leader in graduate education in New Jersey. We believe we provide exceptional value to our students through:
- Affordability: Our staff works with you to identify available loans and scholarships. We also offer tuition discounts for law enforcement officers and other government employees as well as discounts through our corporate partnerships.
- Quality: Our programs are accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. For our Business and Education programs, we hold additional accreditations through the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) and the Council for the Accreditation of Educator Preparation (CAEP).
- Results: Centenary annually enrolls more than 1,000 adult and graduate students. In the U.S., the median annual wage for full-time workers with a master’s degree is 21 percent higher than those who hold just a bachelor’s degree, according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.