We designed the baccalaureate program in Business Administration to provide the student with a background of basic principles of efficient and effective business administration. Concentrations have been designed so that students may choose more than one area of concentration to broaden their business knowledge, if elective credit is available, without adding more courses to their degree. (Some students transferring in may have already used elective credit).
- Accounting — Centenary’s Accounting program is perfect for students interested in pursuing a career as a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or a Certified Management Accountant (CMA) — the top certifications in the world of accounting and finance. There are three available paths for Accounting and we think it noteworthy to mention that Centenary University offers an innovative 150-credit dual major with a B.S. in Accounting and a B.S. in Business Administration: Finance Concentration. This program allows motivated students to complete the requirements for CPA licensure in just four years, saving time and money.
- Data Analytics — Data insights highlight market trends and customer behaviors that drive global business. Our data analytics program trains you to mine and analyze raw data to optimize business performance. Choose from a concentration in data analytics, or earn a minor in this field — one of the fastest growing in the U.S.
- Finance — Aimed at students who desire a career in corporate finance, investments or banking, this concentration will help you acquire critical skills in budgeting as well as financial, loan and business analysis.
- Management — This concentration is designed for students who want to become business generalists, able to pursue careers in a wide range of professional positions.
- Marketing — Through exposure to the theory and application of effective, modern marketing techniques, this concentration will teach you the strategies and techniques that companies need to grow and prosper.
- Project Management Concentration — Provides key project management skills to create employees able to take on a variety of project and program management tasks within an organization. By the end of the program, students will be ready and confident to undertake the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification offered by the Project Management Institute.
- Social Media Marketing — This concentration will help you stay at the forefront of the massive shift in marketing away from traditional media toward more targeted campaigns via Facebook, Google, and other digital media.
- Sports and Entertainment Management — A popular concentration among professional sports fans, this program will provide you with management and marketing skills directly tied to the sports industry.
- Supply Chain Management Concentration — Provides refined skills that allow you to contribute to the operations or logistics departments of organizations in positions such as purchasing agent or manager, operations manager, logistics analyst or manager, logistician, supply chain manager, and storage and distribution manager.
- Sustainable Practices — Designed to prepare students for leadership roles in sustainability by providing students with the skills and knowledge to incorporate the environment into business decision-making.